Truly, GOD will equip us with all we need. HE will help us to be the women HE has called us to be. All HE asks; is that we acknowledge we Need HIM. GOD’S WORD says; HE gives Grace to the Humble but resists the proud. I Take great delight in HIS WORDS, because they are True and our Heavenly Father does not lie. HIS WORDS, are a lamp for our feet, a LIGHT for our path.
The question that echoes in my heart is; “What Kind of Woman do I Want To Be?”
Am I a woman who is self-controlled? Or do I give in, lose my temper, morals, dignity and lose self-control?
How can I increase in these qualities?
Let us, keep increasing in these wonderful qualities; by adorning ourselves with:
- VIRTUE; Honor: Integrity; Excellence; Nobility
- KNOWLEDGE; knowing GOD’S Truth, reading and understanding His Word. Growing in Christ
- SELF-CONTROL; strength of character, dignity, balanced.
- PERSEVERANCE; steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc. in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement. Continuance in a state of GRACE to the END, leading to ETERNAL SALVATION.
- GODLINESS; holiness, worshipful, prayerful, reverent, faithful, devout
- BROTHERLY KINDNESS; friendly, selfless, understanding, affectionate, devoted
- LOVE; adoration, devotion
Speak it, Say it, Live it…
LORD FATHER GOD,
we come boldly to YOUR throne of GRACE, knowing fully we cannot accomplish these qualities without YOU. Please LORD, we desire with all our heart, to live our lives for YOU, for YOUR glory. Please LORD, with total surrender… Give us the Strength, courage, wisdom, knowledge and understanding to walk this JOURNEY of LOVE with YOU. Pour YOUR Grace, Mercy and Holy Spirit upon us that we may walk in YOUR ways and live accordingly to YOUR good and perfect will. Take away all the wickedness, everything in us that is not of YOU and replace it with YOUR Goodness, Knowledge, Self-Control, Perseverance, Godliness, Brotherly Kindness, and LOVE. Let us wear YOUR LOVE, O LORD. Make us the Woman, YOU want us to be. For GLORY and HONOR belongs to YOU O LORD> Fill our hearts with an out Pour of YOUR LOVE, Your Holy Spirit. May we Persevere till the very end, as long as we live. O FATHER GOD, how I Adore YOU, how I LOVE YOU, with all of my heart, mind and strength.